What’s your Gilgal story?
Do you remember how you felt the first time you saw Gilgal Sculpture Garden? Have you celebrated a special event there? Has the garden been your shady, lunchtime oasis? Did you ever sneak into the garden? Tell us about it!
Friends of Gilgal Garden wants to document the role of this truly unique place in the life of our community. That means we need YOUR Gilgal story. Please use the form below and make it as vivid as you can. Here are some questions to help get you started:
- What prompted you to visit the garden?
- Did you go alone or with others?
- What sounds and scents do you remember?
- Describe how it felt to be there.
- Do you have a favorite spot there?
- What does the garden mean to you?
The stories we gather will be curated and made available on this website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Big thanks to KRCL 90.9 FM and PBS Utah for their support of our Gilgal Stories project!